Thursday, January 26, 2012

Embarrassing Story of the week winner

Dearest Anabelle,

I have a thousand stories I could tell, but I don't want to incriminate too many of the offenders before they've had a chance to marry themselves off. There does happen to be one story that I feel needs to be shared with the world, so that it can hopefully be avoided.

Once upon a time, I was set up on a date. I felt that I could trust the friend who set me up, and so I went ahead and said 'yes' to this mystery boy who had asked me out. He came to my door the next night and I was surprised to find that he was actually quite attractive.

He was incredibly affectionate upon first meeting, and I thought it was just because he was relieved to see that my looks didn't closely resemble that of the bearded lady. We went out to dinner and enjoyed our time together. I noticed that his affections continued and all throughout dinner he kept his hand on my leg. He wanted the date to continue, so we drove out to find a certain trail that we could climb.

As the dark drew closer and our drive into the middle of the desert left little road for us to drive on, he stated that he needed to use the restroom and that we would have to find one. After a grueling 1 minute of realizing that the nearest bathroom was at least fifteen miles from where we had come, he stopped the car in the middle of the road, pulled down his pants.

Yes, PULLED DOWN HIS PANTS. DOWN. PANTS DOWN. And he peed.

He got back into the car, smiled and affectionately grabbed my hand. "How sweet," I thought, "he wants me to ralph all over him." Needless to say, the date ended with less affection and my first honest 'no' to a request for a second date. I already knew more about him that I had planned.

And that, was MY most embarrassing date. Sadly, it didn't embarrass my date at all. He still calls, and I still ignore him.

2 comments:

  1. Anabelle- This blog makes life funny. LOVE IT.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Would it have turned out differently had he peed with his pants up?

    ReplyDelete